- Kindly register on our website to get the pricing information. To register, please Click Here
- Our standard turnaround time is 1 - 3 working days.
- We can design albums for any album company of your choice. When you order, you will indicate the album company in the order form and we will look up the specifications to make sure the designs are set up properly.
- To sign up, click on 'Sign Up/Login' menu tab
- Click on 'Create an Account' button.
- Fill up the Registration form and then click on 'Sign Up'.
- Our backend team would review your registration details and send you a confirmation email once your account is active.
- Login to our online control panel with you login details.
- Click on 'Place New Order'
- Click on 'Album Design Service' or 'Color Correction Service'.
- Complete the order form and then click on 'Proceed to File Upload' button.
- Click on the 'Add Files' button (or drag in your files if your browser supports it) to select your files to upload, Once you're done selecting your files, click on the 'Upload' button to start uploading your files.
- You can easily send your files to us through our online ordering and uploading system. Once you have filled your order form, click on 'Proceed to File Upload' button to upload your files.
Alternatively, you can also send us files via dropbox
- For beautiful album design layouts we recommend about 4 to 6 images per spread. So for a 15 spread (30 page) album - 60 to 90 images.
- Yes, You can submit more images and we will select the best ones to go in the design.
While ordering, put your comments and notes in special instructions column. We will make sure to follow the notes while designing the album. You can also send us a link to your favorite album design.
Yes, while filling out the order form, under Design Style select My Custom and enter a link to view your album design.
- You can also upload your favorite album design under 'My Preferences'.
- You can also send us an email with a link or with an attachment.
- Absolutely! Anything that you need an album design for. We can design albums for any type of events.
- We have our own album proofing system.
- You can view design layouts, submit changes, or approve design through our online album proofing system.
- You can forward the design preview link directly to your client.
- Your client can view design layouts, submit changes or approve design directly through the preview link.
- The comments submitted by your client are directly sent to the designer keeping you in a CC
- No, our album proofing system is completely custom branded.
- The design preview link would have your logo and you can even customize the look of proofing website to match your branding theme
- If there are any images missing during the revision process, we would send you an email with the link to upload additional images.
- You can always upload additional images for the job through our online control panel.
If you are happy with the design layouts and have no changes to submit, simply click on 'Album Approved, Ok for Production' button at the bottom of the design preview page.
- To submit the changes to the designer, type your comments in the comment box and click on save comments button. Once you have submitted your comments on all the layouts you want to revise, click on 'Submit All Changes' button at the bottom of the design preview page.
Once the design is approved, our quality team would check the design for any alignment or quality issues. Once done, we would upload the high resolution printable files on our server and send you an email with a link to download the files.
- You need to complete your pending payment before we send you the final files.
- We adjust and correct your images for continuity of White Balance, Color Temperature, Brightness & Exposure levels, Hue, Saturation, Black Points, and Contrast.
- We accept RAW, DNF, JPEG and Lightroom Smart Preview files
- However, we always recommend Lightroom Smart Preview catalogs, which are significantly smaller in size and faster to transfer.
We use Adobe Lightroom for color correction.
- We can color correct any type of images, including weddings, portraits, mitzvahs, boudoirs, seniors, parties, events etc
- Absolutely! you can define your color correction preference while filling out the order form
- You can also upload your favorite color correction samples (before/After) under My Preferences
Out of thousands of images you clicked, we will cull down your images to the amount you selected with best quality, exposure, angle, lights..etc.